Silk Way is a petrolatum based cream with balanced vitamin complex
Moisturizes the skin, keeps perfect sliding during the tattoo session.
- Pure white consistency doesn't clog skin pores, easily removed by soap.
- No shade, you can work with any pigments not distorting colour perception.
- Economical use: emolent component allows to apply a small amount of cream and evenly distribute it on the skin.
- Sage extract has intense antiseptic properties.
- Actively nourishes and soothes irritated skin.
- Vitamin complex actively moisturizes the skin and normalizes cellular metabolism.
- Antiphlogogenic, antibacterial, calming effect.
Silk Way petrolatum based cream provides flawless sliding and a mild care – from the first minutes to the last strokes of tattoo.
- Prepare the required amount of Silk Way for the entire tattoo session.
- Apply a small amount of cream to skin surface before applying the pigment. Now you can start the work.
- Then wipe the remains of cream and ink excess with antibacterial composition.
Repeat the procedure as needed.
Get Silk Way out of the can with a disposable spatula.
You can attach ink caps on the cream to keep them stable during all session.
White Petrolatum, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Sage Extract, Vitamin D, Vitamin E.