Traditional Soap – Antibacterial Soap Concentrate
Traditional skin cleansing product for use during tattoo session.
- Disposes of pigment excess, petrolatum and lymph the surface of the freshly made tattoo.
- It has intense antiseptic properties and destroyes pathogenic flora.
- Reduces pain by light cooling action.
- Reduces redness, inflammation and swelling.
- Doesn't affect the brightness of the stencil.
Traditional Soap is a reliable, years-tested product made as a concentrate, an old-fashioned classic among washing compositions.
Dilute the Traditional Soap concentrate with water in the proportion 1/10 (for 250 ml spray bottle – 2-3 caps of the concentrate).
Use the solution to clean the skin as needed.
You can reduce skin irritation by using cloth from soft materials.
Non-woven wipes saturated with Traditonal Soap can absorb much more ink excess than paper tissues.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera, Sorbitol, Triclosan, Sodium chloride, Citric Acid, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.