Ceremony – Organic Tattoo Butter
Perfect sliding and extremely natural moisturizing during and after tattooing.
- A, B, C, E, P vitamins, organic oils and microelements help fast skin recovery.
- Quickly and deeply moisturizes skin, providing good sliding during tattoo session.
- Has no shade and ensures full color control during working process.
- Easily and smoothly applied and protects the stencil from erasure.
- Maintains lipid barrier, promotes cell regeneration, helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Allows skin to breathe, leaving pores open, reduces irritation and itching.
- Especially loved for unique tropical fruits flavour.
A natural oils composition is suitable for moisturizing both tattooed and “clean” skin of any type.
On the session:
Apply a small amount of Ceremony to skin before applying the pigment.
Repeat as needed after cleaning the skin from ink and lymph excess.
Use butter to moisturize the skin after primary healing (on 3-6 days after tattooing). Spread the butter evenly over the tattoo surface.
The natural composition is suitable for moisturizing both tattooed and "clean" skin of any type.
Cocosnucifera (coconut) oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Avocado Butter, Synthetic Beewax, PEG-75 Shea butter glycerides, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum.